As a rule, NIRMAN accepts students who have completed at least one year at a college or university. If you do not fall into this category, contact us with a description of yourself and your aims in studying with us. The instructions are below. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, but keep to these general deadlines: Apply by May 15 for the Spring semester of the following year; Oct 15 for the Summer and Fall semesters. Contact us if the deadline has passed and you would still like to apply.
To begin your application to study at NIRMAN, fill out the following form:
Submit this form and supplemental materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will hear back from us within one week with an acceptance letter, if you are accepted.
1. Fill up our other forms, such as emergency contact and release forms – these will be sent to you with your approval letter.
2. Confer with your Study Abroad advisor regarding your credit transfer from NIRMAN to your college
3. Pay the $200 administration fee (non-refundable) to secure your place
4. Look carefully through our information on housing, courses etc., and ask any questions you have.
1. Pay your fees
2. Peruse our Orientation Packet, our Packing List, and our Visa & Medical Information
3. Make a choice of the courses you will study.